Bigbig1 (big),USA pronunciation adj., big•ger, big•gest, adv., n.
- large, as in size, height, width, or amount: a big house; a big quantity.
- of major concern, importance, gravity, or the like: a big problem.
- outstanding for a specified quality: a big liar; a big success.
- important, as in influence, standing, or wealth: a big man in his field.
mature: big enough to know better.
- elder: my big sister.
- doing business or conducted on a large scale;
major in size or importance: big government.
- consisting of the largest or most influential companies in an industry: Big steel wants to lower prices, but the smaller mills don't.
- [Informal.]known or used widely;
popular: Nouvelle cuisine became big in the 1970s.
kindly: big enough to forgive.
haughty: a big talker.
orotund: a big voice.
- (of clothing or a clothing design) made of or distinguished by voluminous fabric that is loosely or softly shaped and fitted: a big shirt; the big look.
- (of a wine) having more than average flavor, body, and alcoholic content.
brimming: eyes big with tears.
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]pregnant.
- [Obs.]very strong;
- be big on, to have a special liking or enthusiasm for: Mother is big on family get-togethers.
- big with child. See great (def. 17).
pretentiously: to act big; to talk big.
- with great success;
successfully: to go over big.
- the bigs, the highest level of professional competition, as the major leagues in baseball.
Greengreen (grēn),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v.
- of the color of growing foliage, between yellow and blue in the spectrum: green leaves.
- covered with herbage or foliage;
verdant: green fields.
- characterized by the presence of verdure.
- made of green vegetables, as lettuce, spinach, endive, or chicory: a green salad.
- not fully developed or perfected in growth or condition;
not properly aged: This peach is still green.
not dried or cured: green lumber.
- immature in age or judgment;
inexperienced: a green worker.
- fresh, recent, or new: an insult still green in his mind.
- having a sickly appearance;
wan: green with fear; green with envy.
- full of life and vigor;
young: a man ripe in years but green in heart.
- environmentally sound or beneficial: green computers.
- (of wine) having a flavor that is raw, harsh, and acid, due esp. to a lack of maturity.
- freshly slaughtered or still raw: green meat.
- not fired, as bricks or pottery.
- (of cement or mortar) freshly set and not completely hardened.
- (of sand) sufficiently moist to form a compact lining for a mold without further treatment.
- (of a casting) as it comes from the mold.
- (of a powder, in powder metallurgy) unsintered.
- a color intermediate in the spectrum between yellow and blue, an effect of light with a wavelength between 500 and 570 nm;
found in nature as the color of most grasses and leaves while growing, of some fruits while ripening, and of the sea.
- [Art.]a secondary color that has been formed by the mixture of blue and yellow pigments.
- green coloring matter, as paint or dye.
- green material or clothing: to be dressed in green.
- fresh leaves or branches of trees, shrubs, etc., used for decoration;
- the leaves and stems of plants, as spinach, lettuce, or cabbage, used for food.
- a blue-green uniform of the U.S. Army.
- grassy land;
a plot of grassy ground.
- a piece of grassy ground constituting a town or village common.
- Also called putting green. [Golf.]the area of closely cropped grass surrounding each hole.
- See bowling green.
- a shooting range for archery.
- See green light (def. 1).
greenbacks (usually prec. by the): I'd like to buy a new car but I don't have the green.
- (cap.) a member of the Green party (in Germany).
- read the green, to inspect a golf green, analyzing its slope and surface, so as to determine the difficulties to be encountered when putting.
- to become or make green.
- to restore the vitality of: Younger executives are greening corporate managements.
Pursepurse (pûrs),USA pronunciation n., v., pursed, purs•ing.
- a woman's handbag or pocketbook.
- a small bag, pouch, or case for carrying money.
- anything resembling a purse in appearance, use, etc.
- a sum of money offered as a prize or reward.
- a sum of money collected as a present or the like.
- money, resources, or wealth.
- to contract into folds or wrinkles;
pucker: to purse one's lips.
- to put into a purse.
Hi , this image is about Big Green Purse ( Birds In Your Backyard #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 680 x 510. This image's file size is only 65 KB. If You ought to save It to Your computer, you could Click here. You might too download more images by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Birds In Your Backyard.
About the other hand, lately we love the antique household. Properly, when you have historic history house parents, why not decorate it to appear more trendy. Big Green Purse ( Birds In Your Backyard #3) character already-owned. How to change it out to create it more modern and new fortunate if presented that you possess a stained glass at home the glass is worth pricey. To become the primary emphasis gorgeous, choose a simple shade color for that walls around it.
An appearance more lavish inside will be long until the underside also made by drapery. Among the things that might seem unpleasant has become the shelves of old had started porous and decaying. Replace with open shelves of timber, can be stable wood or particles. Display also vintage components you have. Available shelves may also give a modern minimalist feel that old-house doesn't seem like a public.
Select wallpaper using a sample like the minimalist mathematical forms.Usually there's a indentation round the window within the old-house in case you prefer to employ picture. In order to remain subjected, set around the shape of the sills. But Birds In Your Backyard might decrease the aesthetic and luxury in a little window. Utilize only curtains generally, but produced available. Another situation if you feel incredibly negative appearance window, then the curtains must be located away from body and cover.