Rivola Theater Downtown Oskaloosa Iowa From A LIFE Magazine Cover. ( Oskaloosa Bus Barn #3) Pictures Album
Theaterthe•a•ter (thē′ə tər, thēə′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a building, part of a building, or outdoor area for housing dramatic presentations, stage entertainments, or motion-picture shows.
- the audience at a theatrical or motion-picture performance: The theater wept.
- a theatrical or acting company.
- a room or hall, fitted with tiers of seats rising like steps, used for lectures, surgical demonstrations, etc.: Students crowded into the operating theater.
- the theater, dramatic performances as a branch of art; the drama: an actress devoted to the theater.
- dramatic works collectively, as of literature, a nation, or an author (often prec. by the): the theater of Ibsen.
- the quality or effectiveness of dramatic performance: good theater; bad theater; pure theater.
- a place of action;
field of operations.
- a natural formation of land rising by steps or gradations.
OskaloosaOs•ka•loo•sa (os′kə lo̅o̅′sə),USA pronunciation n.
- a city in SE central Iowa. 10,629.
IowaI•o•wa (ī′ə wə; sometimes ī′ə wā′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -was, (esp. collectively) -wa for 3.
- a state in the central United States: a part of the Midwest. 2,913,387;
56,290 sq. mi. (145,790 sq. km). Cap.: Des Moines. Abbr.: IA (approved esp. for use with zip code), Ia., Io.
- a river flowing SE from N Iowa to the Mississippi River. 291 mi. (470 km) long.
- a member of an American Indian people originally of Iowa, Missouri, and Minnesota but now of Oklahoma, Nebraska, and Kansas.
- the Siouan language spoken by the Iowa Indians.
Fromfrom (frum, from; unstressed frəm),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to specify a starting point in spatial movement): a train running west from Chicago.
- (used to specify a starting point in an expression of limits): The number of stores will be increased from 25 to 30.
- (used to express removal or separation, as in space, time, or order): two miles from shore; 30 minutes from now; from one page to the next.
- (used to express discrimination or distinction): to be excluded from membership; to differ from one's father.
- (used to indicate source or origin): to come from the Midwest; to take a pencil from one's pocket.
- (used to indicate agent or instrumentality): death from starvation.
- (used to indicate cause or reason): From the evidence, he must be guilty.
LIFElife (līf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. lives (līvz),USA pronunciation adj.
- the condition that distinguishes organisms from inorganic objects and dead organisms, being manifested by growth through metabolism, reproduction, and the power of adaptation to environment through changes originating internally.
- the sum of the distinguishing phenomena of organisms, esp. metabolism, growth, reproduction, and adaptation to environment.
- the animate existence or period of animate existence of an individual: to risk one's life; a short life and a merry one.
- a corresponding state, existence, or principle of existence conceived of as belonging to the soul: eternal life.
- the general or universal condition of human existence: Too bad, but life is like that.
- any specified period of animate existence: a man in middle life.
- the period of existence, activity, or effectiveness of something inanimate, as a machine, lease, or play: The life of the car may be ten years.
- a living being: Several lives were lost.
- living things collectively: the hope of discovering life on other planets; insect life.
- a particular aspect of existence: He enjoys an active physical life.
- the course of existence or sum of experiences and actions that constitute a person's existence: His business has been his entire life.
- a biography: a newly published life of Willa Cather.
spirit: a speech full of life.
- the force that makes or keeps something alive;
the vivifying or quickening principle: The life of the treaty has been an increase of mutual understanding and respect.
- a mode or manner of existence, as in the world of affairs or society: So far her business life has not overlapped her social life.
- the period or extent of authority, popularity, approval, etc.: the life of the committee; the life of a bestseller.
- a prison sentence covering the remaining portion of the offender's animate existence: The judge gave him life.
- anything or anyone considered to be as precious as life: She was his life.
- a person or thing that enlivens: the life of the party.
- effervescence or sparkle, as of wines.
- pungency or strong, sharp flavor, as of substances when fresh or in good condition.
- nature or any of the forms of nature as the model or subject of a work of art: drawn from life.
- [Baseball.]another opportunity given to a batter to bat because of a misplay by a fielder.
- (in English pool) one of a limited number of shots allowed a player: Each pool player has three lives at the beginning of the game.
- as large as life, actually;
indeed: There he stood, as large as life.Also, as big as life.
- come to life:
- to recover consciousness.
- to become animated and vigorous: The evening passed, but somehow the party never came to life.
- to appear lifelike: The characters of the novel came to life on the screen.
- for dear life, with desperate effort, energy, or speed: We ran for dear life, with the dogs at our heels.Also, for one's life.
- for the life of one, as hard as one tries;
even with the utmost effort: He can't understand it for the life of him.
- get a life, to improve the quality of one's social and professional life: often used in the imperative to express impatience with someone's behavior.
- not on your life, [Informal.]absolutely not;
under no circumstances;
by no means: Will I stand for such a thing? Not on your life!
- take one's life in one's hands, to risk death knowingly: We were warned that we were taking our lives in our hands by going through that swampy area.
- to the life, in perfect imitation;
exactly: The portrait characterized him to the life.
- for or lasting a lifetime;
lifelong: a life membership in a club; life imprisonment.
- of or pertaining to animate existence: the life force; life functions.
- working from nature or using a living model: a life drawing; a life class.
Hi , this attachment is about Rivola Theater Downtown Oskaloosa Iowa From A LIFE Magazine Cover. ( Oskaloosa Bus Barn #3). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 544 x 544. This picture's file size is just 29 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your computer, you should Click here. You could too see more images by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Oskaloosa Bus Barn.
Your home image can be made by Rivola Theater Downtown Oskaloosa Iowa From A LIFE Magazine Cover. ( Oskaloosa Bus Barn #3) on the porch of the house so the layout magnificent, appears stylish and of the patio should really be perfect. This luxury will also provide the impression of being about the front-porch minimalism that is relaxed and seems more beautiful to check in the outside.
All that can be noticed by choosing the floor that was right when it comes to hues and motifs. Hues are vivid and pure typically the most popular option today, colour period, since these shades can offer an appropriate atmosphere awesome and luxurious atmosphere of style.
Among the components which make a comfortable property noticed by the attention, appeared ideal and luxurious home is Rivola Theater Downtown Oskaloosa Iowa From A LIFE Magazine Cover. ( Oskaloosa Bus Barn #3). With the variety and correct sleeping of ceramic flooring, the suites were routine might be transformed into a room that appears large and luxurious.