Loglog1 (lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Sunsun (sun),USA pronunciation n., v., sunned, sun•ning.
- (often cap.) the star that is the central body of the solar system, around which the planets revolve and from which they receive light and heat: its mean distance from the earth is about 93 million miles (150 million km), its diameter about 864,000 miles (1.4 million km), and its mass about 330,000 times that of the earth;
its period of surface rotation is about 26 days at its equator but longer at higher latitudes.
- the sun considered with reference to its position in the sky, its visibility, the season of the year, the time at which or the place where it is seen, etc.
- a self-luminous heavenly body;
the heat and light from the sun: to be exposed to the sun.
- a figure or representation of the sun, as a heraldic bearing usually surrounded with rays and marked with the features of a human face.
- something likened to the sun in brightness, splendor, etc.
- [Chiefly Literary.]
- sunrise or sunset: They traveled hard from sun to sun.
- a day.
- a year.
- against the sun, counterclockwise.
- place in the sun, a favorable or advantageous position;
recognition: The new generation of writers has achieved a place in the sun.
- under the sun, on earth;
anywhere: the most beautiful city under the sun.
- with the sun, clockwise.
- to expose to the sun's rays.
- to warm, dry, etc., in the sunshine.
- to put, bring, make, etc., by exposure to the sun.
- to be exposed to the rays of the sun: to sun in the yard.
IdahoI•da•ho (ī′də hō′),USA pronunciation n.
- a state in the NW United States. 943,935; 83,557 sq. mi. (216,415 sq. km). Cap.: Boise. Abbr.: ID (for use with zip code), Id., Ida.
Hello folks, this blog post is about Ketchum Log Cabin Sun Valley, Idaho (exceptional Idaho Log Cabins #4). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 567 x 365. This photo's file size is only 50 KB. If You desired to save It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You may also download more pictures by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Idaho Log Cabins.
Things to try to find in a Ketchum Log Cabin Sun Valley, Idaho (exceptional Idaho Log Cabins #4) Collection are glossy designs and diverse hues. Typically contemporary bedroom sets' color will undoubtedly be white, dark and reddish. It could suggest white bed, black lumber and red pillows. Or you are able to try to find room pieces with material frames, dark beds and white glass accessories at the mind of the sleep.
There are various alternatives to get this diverse colour to be the core on your room agreement. Next take into account the pieces of assistance furniture you'll need within your bedroom. Possibly you'll find an entire contemporary bedroom set that has everything you should finish the design you dream on your place. Before buying, you must create a set of bits of feature furniture that is other that will enhance the appearance you strive, together with the items you will need, to get all the storage you would like at.
Again-this Ketchum Log Cabin Sun Valley, Idaho (exceptional Idaho Log Cabins #4) Set must fit the contemporary product and color-scheme of black or white lumber, steel and glass features. You might find a dressing table plus a really modern bit with platinum metal features that can offer a very sharp glance.