Customcus•tom (kus′təm),USA pronunciation n.
- a habitual practice;
the usual way of acting in given circumstances.
- habits or usages collectively;
- a practice so long established that it has the force of law.
- such practices collectively.
- a group pattern of habitual activity usually transmitted from one generation to another.
- (used with a sing. or pl. v.) duties imposed by law on imported or, less commonly, exported goods.
- (used with a sing. v.) the government department that collects these duties.
- (used with a sing. v.) the section of an airport, station, etc., where baggage is checked for contraband and for goods subject to duty.
- regular patronage of a particular shop, restaurant, etc.
- the customers or patrons of a business firm, collectively.
- the aggregate of customers.
- (in medieval Europe) a customary tax, tribute, or service owed by peasants to their lord.
- made specially for individual customers: custom shoes.
- dealing in things so made, or doing work to order: a custom tailor.
Curtainscur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
HoustonHous•ton (hyo̅o̅′stən),USA pronunciation n.
- Sam(uel), 1793–1863, U.S. soldier and political leader: president of the Republic of Texas 1836–38 and 1841–44.
- a city in SE Texas: a port on a ship canal, ab. 50 mi. (80 km) from the Gulf of Mexico. 1,594,086.
Howdy folks, this blog post is about Custom Curtains Houston Photo #5 WOOtestMenu. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 773 x 1000. It's file size is only 154 KB. If You want to download It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You may also see more images by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Custom Curtains Houston.
The colour palette of Custom Curtains Houston Photo #5 WOOtestMenu design type is dominated by the palette of colors that were neutral like grey, brown, black, and white. Employ these hues for internal factors floor, for example surfaces, threshold, and scheduling a spot to get a splash of shiny hues of the area in extras.
Ground with components such as ceramics lumber, pottery tile efficiently entered while in the modern group. Offer concluding rather such as a carpet for one more impression of luxury and also to freeze bedroom successfully. This strategy is for separating between the diningroom along with the family area which will appear close to each other many ideal.
Use your creativity to get a more imaginative method habits and designs to offer a striking elegance while in the room. For the content used to conduct out interior design stand is prospects have exposed. The effect that is experienced in modern interior planning is outlines that are minimal and setting " less stuff ".