Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Woodwood1 (wŏŏd),USA pronunciation n.
- the hard, fibrous substance composing most of the stem and branches of a tree or shrub, and lying beneath the bark;
- the trunks or main stems of trees as suitable for architectural and other purposes;
timber or lumber.
- the cask, barrel, or keg, as distinguished from the bottle: aged in the wood.
- See wood block (def. 1).
- a woodwind instrument.
- the section of a band or orchestra composed of woodwinds.
- Often, woods. (used with a sing. or pl. v.) a large and thick collection of growing trees;
a grove or forest: They picnicked in the woods.
- [Golf.]a club with a wooden head, as a driver, brassie, spoon, or baffy for hitting long shots. Cf. iron (def. 5).
- have the wood on, [Australian Slang.]to have an advantage over or have information that can be used against.
- knock on wood, (used when knocking on something wooden to assure continued good luck): The car's still in good shape, knock on wood.Also, esp. Brit.,touch wood.
- out of the woods:
- out of a dangerous, perplexing, or difficult situation;
- no longer in precarious health or critical condition;
out of danger and recovering.
- made of wood;
- used to store, work, or carry wood: a wood chisel.
- dwelling or growing in woods: wood bird.
- to cover or plant with trees.
- to supply with wood;
get supplies of wood for.
- to take in or get supplies of wood (often fol. by up): to wood up before the approach of winter.
Grategrate1 (grāt),USA pronunciation n., v., grat•ed, grat•ing.
- a frame of metal bars for holding fuel when burning, as in a fireplace, furnace, or stove.
- a framework of parallel or crossed bars, used as a partition, guard, cover, or the like;
- a fireplace.
- to furnish with a grate or grates.
Howdy folks, this blog post is about Fireplace Wood Grate (amazing Fireplace Log Holder Inside Gallery #1). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 671 x 460. This image's file size is only 26 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You could too download more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Fireplace Log Holder Inside.
If the wooden flooring is now increasingly popular Fireplace Wood Grate (amazing Fireplace Log Holder Inside Gallery #1) can not be refused, possibly has become a development while in interior design's sphere. Various kinds and variety are increasingly currently mushrooming available in the market. This requires you to precisely select what sort of timber floors are of top quality. But sadly most of you are still in choosing a normal timber floor using the imitation, baffled.
Obvious from your following inquiries that often develop from people regarding the wooden flooring. From the prior article we are able to discover wooden floors healthful for the family and before determining to decide on a wooden floor, should be considered beforehand unfamiliar destination using floor.
Because a lot of lumber flooring items on the market are not all-wood flooring products are wooden floors that are unique. Here we identify three types of timber flooring products observed from your material being a consideration in the collection. Listed below are three tips on choosing a pure timber floors: Fireplace Wood Grate (amazing Fireplace Log Holder Inside Gallery #1) for example linens of panel of a specified measurement.