Pipepipe1 (pīp),USA pronunciation n., v., piped, pip•ing.
- a hollow cylinder of metal, wood, or other material, used for the conveyance of water, gas, steam, petroleum, etc.
- a tube of wood, clay, hard rubber, or other material, with a small bowl at one end, used for smoking tobacco, opium, etc.
- a quantity, as of tobacco, that fills the bowl of such a smoking utensil.
- a tube used as, or to form an essential part of, a musical wind instrument.
- a musical wind instrument consisting of a single tube of straw, reed, wood, or other material, as a flute, clarinet, or oboe.
- one of the wooden or metal tubes from which the tones of an organ are produced.
- a small end-blown flute played with one hand while the other beats a small drum.
- See boatswain's pipe.
- the sound of a boatswain's pipe.
- the call or utterance of a bird, frog, etc.
- pipes, the human vocal cords or the voice, esp. as used in singing.
- Usually, pipes.
- a set of flutes, as a panpipe.
- a tubular organ or passage of a human or animal body, esp. a respiratory passage: to complain of congested pipes.
- any of various tubular or cylindrical objects, parts, or formations, as an eruptive passage of a volcano or geyser.
- a cylindrical vein or body of ore.
- (in South Africa) a vertical, cylindrical matrix, of intrusive igneous origin, in which diamonds are found.
- a depression occurring at the center of the head of an ingot as a result of the tendency of solidification to begin at the bottom and sides of the ingot mold.
- the stem of a plant.
- to play on a pipe.
- to signal, as with a boatswain's pipe.
- to speak in a high-pitched or piercing tone.
- to make or utter a shrill sound like that of a pipe: songbirds piping at dawn.
- to convey by or as by pipes: to pipe water from the lake.
- to supply with pipes.
- to play (music) on a pipe or pipes.
- to summon, order, etc., by sounding the boatswain's pipe or whistle: all hands were piped on deck.
- to bring, lead, etc., by or as by playing on a pipe: to pipe dancers.
- to utter in a shrill tone: to pipe a command.
- to trim or finish with piping, as an article of clothing.
- [Cookery.]to force (dough, frosting, etc.) through a pastry tube onto a baking sheet, cake or pie, etc.
- to convey by an electrical wire or cable: to pipe a signal from the antenna.
- to look at;
notice: Pipe the cat in the hat.
- pipe down, [Slang.]to stop talking;
be quiet: He shouted at us to pipe down.
- pipe up:
- to begin to play (a musical instrument) or to sing.
- to make oneself heard;
speak up, esp. as to assert oneself.
- to increase in velocity, as the wind.
Hello folks, this attachment is about PelletVent Pipe (charming Fireplace With Heatilator #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 490 x 686. It's file size is just 59 KB. If You ought to download This photo to Your computer, you could Click here. You might also see more images by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Fireplace With Heatilator.
There are numerous color accessible that contain ides, when PelletVent Pipe (charming Fireplace With Heatilator #5) which might be vulnerable to shape and form. Nevertheless, generally, color generated especially for the bathroom is adequate. Make sure the area about the limit or wall that's typically covered by the gear ought to be tightly closed whilst never to peel. Remember, it really is safer to avoid the problem's cause than to address it later. Some spaces the conduit, tend to be more likely to cause troubles with time. They ought to immediately do caulking to stop damage later. Baseboard is another area that will crash coloring.
Be sure the blobs and peeling paint fail to eliminate appropriately. Mud all surfaces to supply a basis that is good for implementing coloring. After priming, join must be reclaimed prior to the coat that was last.
Wait several days for the fresh PelletVent Pipe (charming Fireplace With Heatilator #5) to become managed thoroughly, before utilizing the shower or tub. And to reduce damage's danger, always be certain leave the door open once the bathroom is not used, and to use the ventilator.