Secretse•cret (sē′krit),USA pronunciation adj.
- done, made, or conducted without the knowledge of others: secret negotiations.
- kept from the knowledge of any but the initiated or privileged: a secret password.
- faithful or cautious in keeping confidential matters confidential;
- designed or working to escape notice, knowledge, or observation: a secret drawer; the secret police.
- secluded, sheltered, or withdrawn: a secret hiding place.
- beyond ordinary human understanding;
- (of information, a document, etc.)
- bearing the classification secret.
- limited to persons authorized to use information documents, etc., so classified.
- something that is or is kept secret, hidden, or concealed.
- a mystery: the secrets of nature.
- a reason or explanation not immediately or generally apparent.
- a method, formula, plan, etc., known only to the initiated or the few: the secret of happiness; a trade secret.
- a classification assigned to information, a document, etc., considered less vital to security than top-secret but more vital than confidential, and limiting its use to persons who have been cleared, as by various government agencies, as trustworthy to handle such material. Cf. classification (def. 5).
- (cap.) [Liturgy.]a variable prayer in the Roman and other Latin liturgies, said inaudibly by the celebrant after the offertory and immediately before the preface.
- in secret, unknown to others;
secretly: A resistance movement was already being organized in secret.
Gardengar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
PhilippinesPhil•ip•pines (fil′ə pēnz′, fil′ə pēnz′),USA pronunciation n. (used with a pl. v.)
- an archipelago of 7083 islands in the Pacific, SE of China: formerly (1898–1946) under the guardianship of the U.S.;
now an independent republic. 76,103,564;
114,830 sq. mi. (297,410 sq. km). Cap.: Manila. Also called Phil′ippine Is′lands. Formerly (1935–46), Commonwealth of the Philippines. Official name, Republic of the Philippines.
Hello peoples, this post is about Corelle Secret Garden #3 Lazada Philippines. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 820 x 820. This blog post's file size is only 47 KB. If You ought to download This photo to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You could too download more photos by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Corelle Secret Garden.
But gray is actually a natural colour that seems nevertheless simple to fit with shades that are other more contrast. So the selected coloring Corelle Secret Garden would work for folks who desire to utilize basic hues like white, but less. You have to consider these ideas and considerations in selecting color combinations, to acquire the blend right colour coloring. First, choose a shade to paint the surfaces a brilliant color combinations of grey.
The shiny shades are intended here's not too stunning vibrant color, because the impact will be truly created by Corelle Secret Garden #3 Lazada Philippines with striking colors' color mixture tacky. Select shades which can be bright. Like, light white, turf green, blue, and others. Even though combination with different hues which are happier nor restricted, nevertheless, you must select the correct combo.