AshleyAsh•ley (ash′lē),USA pronunciation n.
- a male or female given name.
Blueblue (blo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n., adj., blu•er, blu•est, v., blued, blu•ing or blue•ing.
- the pure color of a clear sky;
the primary color between green and violet in the visible spectrum, an effect of light with a wavelength between 450 and 500 nm.
- something having a blue color: Place the blue next to the red.
- a person who wears blue or is a member of a group characterized by some blue symbol: Tomorrow the blues will play the browns.
- (often cap.) a member of the Union army in the American Civil War or the army itself. Cf. gray (def. 13).
- See blue ribbon (def. 1).
- any of several blue-winged butterflies of the family Lycaenidae.
- the blue:
- the sky.
- the sea.
- the remote distance: They've vanished into the blue somewhere.
- out of the blue, suddenly and unexpectedly: The inheritance came out of the blue as a stroke of good fortune.
- of the color of blue: a blue tie.
- (cap.) of or pertaining to the Union army in the American Civil War.
- (of the skin) discolored by cold, contusion, fear, or vascular collapse.
- depressed in spirits;
melancholy: She felt blue about not being chosen for the team.
- holding or offering little hope;
bleak: a blue outlook.
- characterized by or stemming from rigid morals or religion: statutes that were blue and unrealistic.
- marked by blasphemy: The air was blue with oaths.
- (of an animal's pelage) grayish-blue.
risqué: a blue joke or film.
- blue in the face, exhausted and speechless, as from excessive anger, physical strain, etc.: I reminded him about it till I was blue in the face.
- to make blue;
dye a blue color.
- to tinge with bluing: Don't blue your clothes till the second rinse.
- to become or turn blue.
Accentac•cent (n. ak′sent;v. ak′sent, ak sent′),USA pronunciation n.
- prominence of a syllable in terms of differential loudness, or of pitch, or length, or of a combination of these.
- degree of prominence of a syllable within a word and sometimes of a word within a phrase: primary accent; secondary accent.
- a mark indicating stress (as ′, ′, or ˈ, ˌ, or ′, ʺ), vowel quality (as French grave ˋ, acute ˊ, circumflex ˆ ), form (as French la "the'' versus là "there''), or pitch.
- any similar mark.
- regularly recurring stress.
- a mark indicating stress or some other distinction in pronunciation or value.
- a musical tone or pattern of pitch inherent in a particular language either as a feature essential to the identification of a vowel or a syllable or to the general acoustic character of the language. Cf. tone (def. 7).
- Often, accents.
- the unique speech patterns, inflections, choice of words, etc., that identify a particular individual: We recognized his accents immediately. She corrected me in her usual mild accents.
- the distinctive style or tone characteristic of an author, composer, etc.: the unmistakably Brahmsian accents of the sonata; She recognized the familiar accents of Robert Frost in the poem.
- a mode of pronunciation, as pitch or tone, emphasis pattern, or intonation, characteristic of or peculiar to the speech of a particular person, group, or locality: French accent; Southern accent.Cf. tone (def. 5).
- such a mode of pronunciation recognized as being of foreign origin: He still speaks with an accent.
- a stress or emphasis given to certain notes.
- a mark noting this.
- stress or emphasis regularly recurring as a feature of rhythm.
- a symbol used to distinguish similar quantities that differ in value, as in b′, b ʺ, b‴
(called b prime, b second or b double prime, b third or b triple prime, respectively).
- a symbol used to indicate a particular unit of measure, as feet (′) or inches (ʺ), minutes (′) or seconds (ʺ).
- a symbol used to indicate the order of a derivative of a function in calculus, as f′ (called f prime) is the first derivative of a function f.
- words or tones expressive of some emotion.
- accents, words;
speech: He spoke in accents bold.
- distinctive character or tone: an accent of whining complaint.
- special attention, stress, or emphasis: an accent on accuracy.
- a detail that is emphasized by contrasting with its surroundings: a room decorated in navy blue with two red vases as accents.
- a distinctive but subordinate pattern, motif, color, flavor, or the like: The salad dressing had an accent of garlic.
- to pronounce with prominence (a syllable within a word or a word within a phrase): to accent the first syllable of "into''; to accent the first word of "White House.''
- to mark with a written accent or accents.
- to give emphasis or prominence to;
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Hi there, this attachment is about Image Of: Ashley Blue Accent Chair (amazing Accent Chairs For Living Room #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 950 x 618. This blog post's file size is just 98 KB. If You ought to download This blog post to Your PC, you might Click here. You may too see more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Accent Chairs For Living Room.
Everyone knows that color is one to make a layout that is beautiful room of the most critical facets. Shade is an indispensable component for designing, remodeling or generating styles, therefore choosing the shades that are right have to be considered. As mentioned in the last post, the colour may push influence on emotion, conception and conversation.
Due to the big event of the bedroom's importance, you want to discuss the designs that are most effective bedroom. We ought to select the layout and color that may produce us attain peace of luxury and mind. Harmony wills motivate in a busy time. You will discover having an area with Image Of: Ashley Blue Accent Chair (amazing Accent Chairs For Living Room #2) shade that is superior can be quite a luxury by itself.
Therefore, you must pay specific consideration in choosing the shade that is right on your family rooms. The sack is just a position where we rest, a refuge where we sleep whenever we are sick, or simply once we are drained, tired of the daily routine. The bed room will be the position where we wished to be alone, study a well liked story or perhaps stay quiet. Rooms have to be a spot that could produce us feel relaxed.