Farmfarm (färm),USA pronunciation n.
- a tract of land, usually with a house, barn, silo, etc., on which crops and often livestock are raised for livelihood.
- land or water devoted to the raising of animals, fish, plants, etc.: a pig farm; an oyster farm; a tree farm.
- a similar, usually commercial, site where a product is manufactured or cultivated: a cheese farm; a honey farm.
- the system, method, or act of collecting revenue by leasing a territory in districts.
- a country or district leased for the collection of revenue.
- a fixed yearly amount accepted from a person in view of local or district taxes that he or she is authorized to collect.
- a tract of land on which an industrial function is carried out, as the drilling or storage of oil or the generation of electricity by solar power.
- [Eng. Hist.]
- the rent or income from leased property.
- the condition of being leased at a fixed rent;
possession under lease;
- Also called farm team, farm′ club′. [Chiefly Baseball.]a team in a minor league that is owned by or affiliated with a major-league team, for training or keeping players until ready or needed.
- [Obs.]a fixed yearly amount payable in the form of rent, taxes, or the like.
- buy the farm, [Slang.]to die or be killed.
- to cultivate (land).
- to take the proceeds or profits of (a tax, undertaking, etc.) on paying a fixed sum.
- to let or lease (taxes, revenues, an enterprise, etc.) to another for a fixed sum or a percentage (often fol. by out).
- to let or lease the labor or services of (a person) for hire.
- to contract for the maintenance of (a person, institution, etc.): a county that farms its poor.
- to cultivate the soil;
operate a farm.
- farm out:
- to assign (work, privileges, or the like) to another by financial agreement;
lease: The busy shipyard farmed out two construction jobs to a smaller yard.
- to assign the care of (a child or dependent person) to another: She farms her elderly aunt out to a retired nurse during the workweek.
- [Chiefly Baseball.]to assign (a player) to a farm.
- to exhaust (farmland) by overcropping.
- to drill (oil or gas wells), esp. by subcontract on land owned or leased by another.
Countrycoun•try (kun′trē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tries, adj.
- a state or nation: What European countries have you visited?
- the territory of a nation.
- the people of a district, state, or nation: The whole country backed the president in his decision.
- the land of one's birth or citizenship.
- rural districts, including farmland, parkland, and other sparsely populated areas, as opposed to cities or towns: Many city dwellers like to spend their vacations in the country.
- any considerable territory demarcated by topographical conditions, by a distinctive population, etc.: mountainous country; the Amish country of Pennsylvania.
- a tract of land considered apart from any geographical or political limits;
- the public.
- the public at large, as represented by a jury.
- See country music.
- go to the country, [Brit.]to dissolve a Parliament that has cast a majority vote disagreeing with the prime minister and cabinet and to call for the election of a new House of Commons. Also, appeal to the country.
- put oneself upon the or one's country, [Law.]to present one's cause formally before a jury.
- of, from, or characteristic of the country;
rural: a winding country road.
- of, pertaining to, or associated with country music: That Nashville station plays country records all day long.
rustic: country manners.
- of, from, or pertaining to a particular country.
- [Obs.]of one's own country.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Riverheadriv•er•head (riv′ər hed′),USA pronunciation n.
- the source or spring of a river.
Howdy guys, this image is about Farm Country Kitchen Riverhead #6 (Precious, Right?). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 900 x 675. It's file size is only 144 KB. If You want to save This post to Your laptop, you could Click here. You also also see more attachments by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Farm Country Kitchen Riverhead.
Create or the bedrooms were used-to cook food, that sensation of the kitchen. As the Farm Country Kitchen Riverhead #6 (Precious, Right?) is just a destination for a make and set something carelessly because of the ramifications of the rush of cooking were burnt etc, so that it can be explained your kitchen is one-room that's usually messy and dirty.
So it is now plenty of kitchens which have a fascinating model using a selection of furniture for storing items or cooking utensils on the regular base in order never to fall apart. Probably for a lot of the most easy way to prepare the cooking equipment in the home is to put in a hook or land to keep some cooking items which can be strung.
Undoubtedly you will feel cozy while cooking, in case your Farm Country Kitchen Riverhead #6 (Precious, Right?) appears neat and clean. Having a comfy kitchen, cooking is more enjoyable, since the preference of food is dependent upon the temper of people that are preparing along with the consequence would be the maximum that the dinners can taste better.
Style your kitchen into a minimalist home, use your imaginative facet to style a minimalist kitchen in your own home, as the minimalist kitchen is really a kitchen that's designed with a kitchen collection and a large amount of kitchen cupboards as possible use to put a cooking tools. And that means to get a minimalist home is complete you no more have to develop a hook or hook-in your kitchen.