11 pictures of Advance 4-Bulb Residential/Commercial Electronic Fluorescent Light Ballast (ordinary 4 Lamp Ballast #3)
Advancead•vance (ad vans′, -väns′),USA pronunciation v., -vanced, -vanc•ing, n., adj.
- to move or bring forward: The general advanced his troops to the new position.
- to bring into consideration or notice;
propose: to advance reasons for a tax cut.
- to improve;
further: to advance one's interests.
- to raise in rank;
promote: The board of directors advanced him to president.
- to raise in rate or amount;
increase: to advance the price.
- to bring forward in time;
accelerate: to advance growth; to advance clocks one hour.
- to supply beforehand;
furnish on credit or before goods are delivered or work is done.
- to furnish as part of a stock or fund.
- to supply or pay in expectation of reimbursement: They advanced her $5000 against future royalties.
- to schedule at a later time or date: to advance a meeting from early to late fall.
- to do advance publicity for: to advance a rock singer's personal appearances; the most heavily advanced sports event in history.
- [Archaic.]to raise, as a banner.
- to move or go forward;
proceed: The troops advanced.
- to increase in quantity, value, price, etc.: His stock advanced three points.
- (of a color, form, etc., on a flat surface) to move toward or be perceived as moving toward an observer, esp. as giving the illusion of space. Cf. recede1 (def. 3).
- to improve or make progress.
- to grow or rise in importance, status, etc.: to advance in rank.
- to provide publicity;
do promotion: He was hired to advance for a best-selling author.
- a forward movement;
progress in space: the advance of the troops to the border.
improvement in importance, rank, etc.: his advance to the position of treasurer.
- Usually, advances.
- attempts at forming an acquaintanceship, reaching an agreement, or the like, made by one party.
- actions or words intended to be sexually inviting.
- addition to price;
rise in price: an advance on cottons.
- a giving beforehand;
a furnishing of something before an equivalent is received: An advance on his next month's salary permitted him to pay his debt on time.
- the money or goods thus furnished: He received $100 as an advance against future delivery.
- copy prepared before the event it describes has occurred: The morning papers carried advances on the ceremony, which will take place tonight.
- a press release, wire-service dispatch, or the like, as one containing the text or partial text of a speech, sent to arrive in advance of the event to which it is related. Cf. release copy.
- the leading body of an army.
- (formerly) the order or a signal to advance.
- publicity done before the appearance of a noted person, a public event, etc.: She was hired to do advance for the candidate.
- a person hired to do advance publicity for an event: He is regarded as the best advance in the business.
- an adjustment made in the setting of the distributor of an internal-combustion engine to generate the spark for ignition in each cylinder earlier in the cycle. Cf. retard (def. 5).
- a seaward movement of the shoreline.
- in advance, ahead of time;
beforehand: You must get your tickets in advance.
- in advance of, in front of;
before: Heralds walked in advance of the king.
- going or placed before: an advance section of a train.
- made or given ahead of time: an advance payment on a loan.
- issued ahead of time: an advance copy of the President's speech.
- having gone beyond others or beyond the average.
Electronice•lec•tron•ic (i lek tron′ik, ē′lek-),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to electronics or to devices, circuits, or systems developed through electronics.
- of or pertaining to electrons or to an electron.
- (of a musical instrument) using electric or electronic means to produce or modify the sound.
- of, pertaining to, or controlled by computers, or computer products and services.
Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Ballastbal•last (bal′əst),USA pronunciation n.
- any heavy material carried temporarily or permanently in a vessel to provide desired draft and stability.
- something heavy, as bags of sand, placed in the car of a balloon for control of altitude and, less often, of attitude, or placed in an aircraft to control the position of the center of gravity.
- anything that gives mental, moral, or political stability or steadiness: the ballast of a steady income.
- gravel, broken stone, slag, etc., placed between and under the ties of a railroad to give stability, provide drainage, and distribute loads.
- Also called ballast resistor. a device, often a resistor, that maintains the current in a circuit at a constant value by varying its resistance in order to counteract changes in voltage.
- a device that maintains the current through a fluorescent or mercury lamp at the desired constant value, sometimes also providing the necessary starting voltage and current.
- in ballast, carrying only ballast; carrying no cargo.
- to furnish with ballast: to ballast a ship.
- to give steadiness to;
keep steady: parental responsibilities that ballast a person.
Hello , this picture is about Advance 4-Bulb Residential/Commercial Electronic Fluorescent Light Ballast (ordinary 4 Lamp Ballast #3). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 792 x 792. This post's file size is just 33 KB. If You ought to download This attachment to Your laptop, you might Click here. You also too download more photos by clicking the following image or see more at here: 4 Lamp Ballast.
What to search for in a Advance 4-Bulb Residential/Commercial Electronic Fluorescent Light Ballast (ordinary 4 Lamp Ballast #3) Set are different colors and streamlined models. Typically the colour of contemporary bedroom models will be white, dark and reddish. It may mean white sleep, dark timber and accent pillows. Or you'll be able to look at the scalp of the bed with black bedrooms, material frames and white glass decorations for bedroom models.
Again this Advance 4-Bulb Residential/Commercial Electronic Fluorescent Light Ballast (ordinary 4 Lamp Ballast #3) Collection must fit the modern substance and color-scheme of glass features and black or white wood, steel. You may find a quite contemporary item as well as a dressing table with silver metal accessories which will provide a really pointed search.
There are various choices to possess this diverse shade to become the primary on your room agreement. Next look at the pieces of support furniture you will need within your bedroom. It is possible you will find a complete modern bedroom set that's everything you need to finish the appearance you wish for your area. Before purchasing, you ought to create a set of bits of accent furniture that is different which will match the appearance you strive, as well as what exactly you'll need, to have all of the storage you would like at.