Polishpol•ish (pol′ish),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to make smooth and glossy, esp. by rubbing or friction: to polish a brass doorknob.
- to render finished, refined, or elegant: His speech needs polishing.
- to become smooth and glossy through polishing: a flooring that polishes easily.
- [Archaic.]to become refined or elegant.
- polish off, [Informal.]
- to finish or dispose of quickly: They polished off a gallon of ice cream between them.
- to subdue or get rid of someone: The fighter polished off his opponent in the first round.
- polish up, to improve;
refine: She took lessons to polish up her speech.
- a substance used to give smoothness or gloss: shoe polish.
- the act of polishing.
- state of being polished.
- smoothness and gloss of surface.
- superiority of manner or execution;
elegance: the polish of a professional singer.
Networknet•work (net′wûrk′),USA pronunciation n.
- any netlike combination of filaments, lines, veins, passages, or the like: a network of arteries; a network of sewers under the city.
- [Radio and Television.]
- a group of transmitting stations linked by wire or microwave relay so that the same program can be broadcast or telecast by all.
- a company or organization that provides programs to be broadcast over these stations: She was hired by the network as program coordinator.
- a system of interrelated buildings, offices, stations, etc., esp. over a large area or throughout a country, territory, region, etc.: a network of supply depots.
- an arrangement of conducting elements, as resistors, capacitors, or inductors, connected by conducting wire.
- a netting or net.
- a system containing any combination of computers, computer terminals, printers, audio or visual display devices, or telephones interconnected by telecommunication equipment or cables: used to transmit or receive information.
- an association of individuals having a common interest, formed to provide mutual assistance, helpful information, or the like: a network of recent college graduates.
- to cultivate people who can be helpful to one professionally, esp. in finding employment or moving to a higher position: His business lunches were taken up with networking.
- to place (as a program from a local radio or television station) in or on a network: The station will try to network the local cooking show.
- to connect to a network.
- to distribute widely: We charge a small fee for networking your résumé.
- to cover with or as if with a network: to network a bay with buoy markers.
- to organize into a network: to network the state's independent stations.
- to broadcast (a program) over a radio or television network.
Hello , this blog post is about XIIIth Meeting Polish Network Operators' Group. - FIBRAIN . ( El Mat #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 963 x 641. This image's file size is just 90 KB. If You desired to download This attachment to Your laptop, you might Click here. You might too download more attachments by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: El Mat.
How do you select the right XIIIth Meeting Polish Network Operators' Group. - FIBRAIN . ( El Mat #6)? The function of the kitchen stand can assist the features of the home kitchen, once we understand. The existence with this stand is not just helpful as a direct impact on the style of the kitchen developed, but additionally a mixture of cuisine. Due to the large kitchen countertop content currently, select the right claim your experience in weighing the professionals and disadvantages.
Ultimately, your kitchen desk can be stated high quality if it's a sturdy structure, durable, gorgeous, spot resistant, easyto clean, heat resistant, and easy maintenance. But naturally none of the supplies that service all of the characteristics that are above. Therefore, you have to adjust to the conditions within the kitchen, where the aspects that needs to be outlined.