Plumbingplumb•ing (plum′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the system of pipes and other apparatus for conveying water, liquid wastes, etc., as in a building.
- the work or trade of a plumber.
- act of a person who plumbs, as in ascertaining depth.
Markmark1 (märk),USA pronunciation n.
- a visible impression or trace on something, as a line, cut, dent, stain, or bruise: a small mark on his arm.
- a badge, brand, or other visible sign assumed or imposed: a mark of his noble rank.
- a symbol used in writing or printing: a punctuation mark.
- a sign, usually an X or cross, made instead of a signature by someone who does not know how or is unable to write his or her own name.
- an affixed or impressed device, symbol, inscription, etc., serving to give information, identify, indicate origin or ownership, attest to character or comparative merit, or the like, as a trademark.
- a sign, token, or indication: to bow as a mark of respect.
- a symbol used in rating conduct, proficiency, attainment, etc., as of pupils in a school: good marks; bad marks.
- something serving as an indication of position, as a landmark.
- a recognized or required standard of quality, accomplishment, etc.;
norm: His dissertation was below the mark.
- distinction or importance;
note: a man of mark.
- a distinctive trait or characteristic: the usual marks of a gentleman.
- (usually cap.) [U.S. Mil.]a designation for an item of military equipment in production, used in combination with a numeral to indicate the order of adoption, and often abbreviated: a Mark-4 tank; an M-1 rifle.
- an object aimed at;
target: to aim at the mark.
- an object or end desired or striven for;
- an object of derision, scorn, manipulation, or the like: He was an easy mark for criticism.
- the intended victim of a swindler, hustler, or the like: The cardsharps picked their marks from among the tourists on the cruise ship.
- [Track.]the starting line.
- [Boxing.]the middle of the stomach.
- [Lawn Bowling.]jack1 (def. 17).
- [Bowling.]a strike or spare.
- any of the distinctively marked points on a deep-sea lead line, occurring at levels of 2, 3, 5, 7, 10, 13, 15, 17, and 20 fathoms above the lead. Cf. deep (def. 35).
- a tract of land that may have been held in common by a primitive or early medieval community of peasants in Germany.
- Archaic or Hist. a boundary;
- beside the mark, not pertinent;
- bless or save the mark! (used as an exclamation of disapproval, contempt, impatience, etc.) Also, God bless or save the mark!
- make one's mark, to attain success or fame;
achieve one's ambition: He set out to make his mark as a writer.
- on your mark or marks! (in calling the start of a race) take your places: On your mark! Get set! Go!Also, get ready!, ready!
- wide of the mark, far from the target or objective;
inaccurate or irrelevant: My first guess was wide of the mark.
- to be a distinguishing feature of: a day marked by rain.
- to put a mark or marks on: to mark each box with an X.
- to give a grade for;
put a grade on: to mark the final exams.
- scent-mark (def. 2).
- to furnish with figures, signs, tags, etc., to indicate price, quality, brand name, or the like: We marked all the books with prices.
- to trace or form by or as if by marks (often fol. by out): to mark out a plan of attack.
- to indicate or designate by or as if by marks: to mark passages to be memorized.
- to single out;
destine (often fol. by out): to be marked out for promotion.
- to record, as a score.
- to make manifest: to mark approval with a nod.
- to give heed or attention to: Mark my words!
- to notice or observe: to mark a change in the weather.
- to take notice;
- scent-mark (def. 1).
- mark down, to reduce the price of: These towels have been marked down.
- mark off, to mark the proper dimensions or boundaries of;
separate: We marked off the limits of our lot with stakes.
- mark time. See time (def. 45).
- mark up:
- to mar or deface with marks.
- to mark with notations or symbols.
- to fix the selling price of (an article) by adding to the seller's cost an amount to cover expenses and profit: to mark up dresses 50 percent.
- to increase the selling price of.
Hi guys, this photo is about Byars Plumbing Mark Bardsley Caricaturist Illustrator ( Byars Plumbing Supply #1). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 706 x 1049. This post's file size is just 127 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your computer, you might Click here. You may also see more images by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Byars Plumbing Supply.
Evaluation of Superior Note Statue by Width area. The purpose remains the same thing with all the next point: you to definitely be in taking a look at the sculpture, more variable. In this instance, the gap between the statue of the area, determine the most limit high sculpture. For instance, if the distance between your statue having a patio just 3 meters away, an effort to ensure that no more than only 1 meter high sculpture.
Change how big the statue's placement by Place. A little sculpture can be located to the fringe of the garden that was footpath or in between your plants. Meanwhile, greater sculptures can be put in the corner or the park's middle
Byars Plumbing Mark Bardsley Caricaturist Illustrator ( Byars Plumbing Supply #1) is rich with carvings like the sculpture can be an element that will sort the classic style inside and outside the step, isn't any exemption to garden. The place of sculpture inside the park was originally a symbol and it is usually merely made-of rock. But along with modern sculpture's progress, then your works of sculpture becomes progressively diverse, both the materials and the design used in point with all the progress of technology and technology of fresh supplies, for example white concrete.