Tubetube (to̅o̅b, tyo̅o̅b),USA pronunciation n., v., tubed, tub•ing.
- a hollow, usually cylindrical body of metal, glass, rubber, or other material, used esp. for conveying or containing liquids or gases.
- a small, collapsible, cylinder of metal or plastic sealed at one end and having a capped opening at the other from which paint, toothpaste, or some other semifluid substance may be squeezed.
- any hollow, cylindrical vessel or organ: the bronchial tubes.
- any hollow, elongated body or part.
- the united lower portion of a gamopetalous corolla or a gamosepalous calyx.
- See inner tube.
- See electron tube.
- a television set.
- See mailing tube.
- the tubular tunnel in which an underground railroad runs.
- the railroad itself.
- [Surfing Slang.]the curled hollow formed on the underside of a cresting wave.
- subway (def. 1).
- [Australian Slang.]a can of beer.
- [Older Slang.]a telescope.
- down the tube or tubes, [Informal.]into a ruined, wasted, or abandoned state or condition.
- to furnish with a tube or tubes.
- to convey or enclose in a tube.
- to form into the shape of a tube;
Racksrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Hi guys, this post is about 96-Well Microcentrifuge Tube Racks ( Eppendorf Tube Rack #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1720 x 1720. It's file size is just 134 KB. If You decided to download This image to Your computer, you can Click here. You may too see more images by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Eppendorf Tube Rack.
After taken by active days, sipping milk espresso with buddies or household come together at home is actually a situation along with a nice environment, commit their free moment. Times restore your power having a lot of thoughts of togetherness, warmth and recover vitality to fight the worries of the task.
Modern coffee-table affects the decoration is sophisticated and lavish to look at of your home. It's much better to understand different styles and types of modern coffee table on the internet if you'd like to put a contemporary coffee table inside the living room.
A 96-Well Microcentrifuge Tube Racks ( Eppendorf Tube Rack #5) could reflect of decorating the household room, the non-public flavor. You might favor different contemporary coffee-table to your home, if you're an individual who has a modern home style. Modern coffee table featuring particular taste.