Testtest1 (test),USA pronunciation n.
- the means by which the presence, quality, or genuineness of anything is determined;
a means of trial.
- the trial of the quality of something: to put to the test.
- a particular process or method for trying or assessing.
- a set of questions, problems, or the like, used as a means of evaluating the abilities, aptitudes, skills, or performance of an individual or group;
- a set of standardized questions, problems, or tasks designed to elicit responses for use in measuring the traits, capacities, or achievements of an individual.
- the process of identifying or detecting the presence of a constituent of a substance, or of determining the nature of a substance, commonly by the addition of a reagent.
- the reagent used.
- an indication or evidence of the presence of a constituent, or of the nature of a substance, obtained by such means.
- an oath or other confirmation of one's loyalty, religious beliefs, etc.
- a cupel for refining or assaying metals.
- to subject to a test of any kind;
- to subject to a chemical test.
- to assay or refine in a cupel.
- to undergo a test or trial;
- to perform on a test: People test better in a relaxed environment.
- to conduct a test: to test for diabetes.
Tubetube (to̅o̅b, tyo̅o̅b),USA pronunciation n., v., tubed, tub•ing.
- a hollow, usually cylindrical body of metal, glass, rubber, or other material, used esp. for conveying or containing liquids or gases.
- a small, collapsible, cylinder of metal or plastic sealed at one end and having a capped opening at the other from which paint, toothpaste, or some other semifluid substance may be squeezed.
- any hollow, cylindrical vessel or organ: the bronchial tubes.
- any hollow, elongated body or part.
- the united lower portion of a gamopetalous corolla or a gamosepalous calyx.
- See inner tube.
- See electron tube.
- a television set.
- See mailing tube.
- the tubular tunnel in which an underground railroad runs.
- the railroad itself.
- [Surfing Slang.]the curled hollow formed on the underside of a cresting wave.
- subway (def. 1).
- [Australian Slang.]a can of beer.
- [Older Slang.]a telescope.
- down the tube or tubes, [Informal.]into a ruined, wasted, or abandoned state or condition.
- to furnish with a tube or tubes.
- to convey or enclose in a tube.
- to form into the shape of a tube;
Storagestor•age (stôr′ij, stōr′-),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of storing;
state or fact of being stored: All my furniture is in storage.
- capacity or space for storing.
- a place, as a room or building, for storing.
- memory (def. 11).
- the price charged for storing goods.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Hi , this image is about Test Tube Storage Rack Eppendorf . (beautiful Eppendorf Tube Rack #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 902 x 601. This picture's file size is only 27 KB. If You decided to save This photo to Your laptop, you could Click here. You might also download more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Eppendorf Tube Rack.
Right now there have now been various sorts and forms of Test Tube Storage Rack Eppendorf . (beautiful Eppendorf Tube Rack #2) which can be distributed the like the market. However, if the units in the kitchen inside the type to ensure that continues to be out there don't match your requirements, guide yourself from artisans or the manufacturers will be the best way. You need to be certain to pay for attention to the budget that you have produced. If you learn a budget exceeds the control, you're able to select units while in the home which can be built to reduce the budget.
Your kitchen units are built will give the same be a consequence of the wardrobe assembly seed but using a cheaper cost, make sure to make a guidebook along with all of the essential equipment showing how-to build kitchen units. it presents an element that is very powerful to show Test Tube Storage Rack Eppendorf . (beautiful Eppendorf Tube Rack #2), although the last variations might appear simple. Find button and the handle is most beneficial for units in your kitchen's style and design. You've many different resources to select from.
Like, handle made from nickel to the doors of your kitchen units gives a vintage look, whilst the handle bronze provide a modern effect, and handle opera is the better choice for a shiny look, or you're able to pick a stylish type employing gem content so as to make the kitchen at home can look more attractive and stylish experience.