Bellybel•ly (bel′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -lies, v., -lied, -ly•ing.
- the front or under part of a vertebrate body from the breastbone to the pelvis, containing the abdominal viscera;
- the stomach with its adjuncts.
- appetite or capacity for food;
- the womb.
- the inside or interior of anything: the belly of a ship.
- a protuberant or bulging surface of anything: the belly of a flask.
- the fleshy part of a muscle.
- the front, inner, or under surface or part, as distinguished from the back.
- the front surface of a violin or similar instrument.
- a bulge on a vertical surface of fresh concrete.
- the underpart of the fuselage of an airplane.
- to fill out;
swell: Wind bellied the sails.
- to swell out: Sails bellying in the wind.
- to crawl on one's belly: soldiers bellying through a rice paddy.
- belly up to, [Informal.]
- to approach closely, esp. until one is in physical contact: to belly up to a bar.
- to curry favor from: Would you have gotten the promotion if you hadn't bellied up to the boss?
- go or turn belly up, [Informal.]to come to an end;
fail: After years of barely surviving on donations, the neighborhood social club finally went belly up.
Monthsmonth (munth),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called calendar month. any of the twelve parts, as January or February, into which the calendar year is divided.
- the time from any day of one calendar month to the corresponding day of the next.
- a period of four weeks or 30 days.
- Also called solar month. one-twelfth of a solar or tropical year.
- Also called lunar month. the period of a complete revolution of the moon around the earth, as the period between successive new moons(synodic month), equal to 29.531 days, or the period between successive conjunctions with a star(sidereal month), equal to 27.322 days, or the period between successive perigees(anomalistic month), equal to 27.555 days, or the period between successive similar nodes(nodical month or draconic month), equal to 27.212 days.
- an unusually long period of time of indefinite length: I haven't seen him for months.
Afteraf•ter (af′tər, äf′-),USA pronunciation prep.
- behind in place or position;
following behind: men lining up one after the other.
- later in time than;
in succession to;
at the close of: Tell me after supper. Day after day he came to work late.
- subsequent to and in consequence of: After what has happened, I can never return.
- below in rank or excellence;
nearest to: Milton is usually placed after Shakespeare among English poets.
- in imitation of or in imitation of the style of: to make something after a model; fashioned after Raphael.
- in pursuit or search of;
with or in desire for: I'm after a better job. Run after him!
about: to inquire after a person.
- with the name of;
for: He was named after his uncle.
- in proportion to;
in accordance with: He was a man after the hopes and expectations of his father.
- according to the nature of;
in conformity with;
in agreement or unison with: He was a man after my own heart. He swore after the manner of his faith.
- subsequent to and notwithstanding;
in spite of: After all their troubles, they still manage to be optimistic.
- after all, despite what has occurred or been assumed previously;
nevertheless: I've discovered I can attend the meeting after all.
in the rear: Jill came tumbling after.
- later in time;
afterward: three hours after; happily ever after.
- later in time;
succeeding: In after years we never heard from him.
- [Naut., Aeron.]
- farther aft.
- located closest to the stern or tail;
aftermost: after hold; after mast.
- including the stern or tail: the after part of a hull.
- subsequent to the time that: after the boys left.
- afters, the final course of a meal, as pudding, ice cream, or the like;
Hello there, this blog post is about Belly 4 Months After C-section ( Belly After C Section #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 860 x 398. It's file size is just 41 KB. Wether You decided to save This image to Your laptop, you might Click here. You might also download more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Belly After C Section.
About what size your space is you need to think. Are you able to match a tile that is big in or it'll just look bizarre. Maybe you could make some themes out-of use or cardboard taste to see how it looks. Likewise how you customize the tiles will make the space look smaller or larger and its own color will help. For instance, in case a white straight hardwood is fitted while in the place may give a feel of room.
Devote your time using the tile project and make sure what's the tile's use and you 've regarded all the options available to you. We advocate to seek qualified advice so it might be a good idea togo and take a trip to the nearby Hardwood Showcase.
They'll get the job done easily and by the occasion you have booked all of the necessary gear, you may not invest cash that is too much. You could have a wet space or even a bathroom that is fairly huge. In both scenarios, the Belly After C Section layout can be considered by you. The bigger bathroom might not need tiles fully nevertheless the wet area must be furnished.