- motivation research.
- Moral Re-Armament.
Mr. (mis′tər),USA pronunciation pl. Messrs.
- mister: a title of respect prefixed to a man's name or position: Mr. Lawson; Mr. President.
- a title prefixed to a mock surname that is used to represent possession of a particular attribute, identity, etc., esp. in an idealized or excessive way: Mr. Democrat; Mr. Perfect; Mr. Macho.
Directdi•rect (di rekt′, dī-),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to manage or guide by advice, helpful information, instruction, etc.: He directed the company through a difficult time.
- to regulate the course of;
control: History is directed by a small number of great men and women.
- to administer;
supervise: She directs the affairs of the estate.
- to give authoritative instructions to;
order or ordain: I directed him to leave the room.
- to serve as a director in the production or performance of (a musical work, play, motion picture, etc.).
- to guide, tell, or show (a person) the way to a place: I directed him to the post office.
- to point, aim, or send toward a place or object: to direct radio waves around the globe.
- to channel or focus toward a given result, object, or end (often fol. by to or toward): She directed all her energies toward the accomplishment of the work.
- to address (words, a speech, a written report, etc.) to a person or persons: The secretary directed his remarks to two of the committee members.
- to address (a letter, package, etc.) to an intended recipient.
- to act as a guide.
- to give commands or orders.
- to serve as the director of a play, film, orchestra, etc.
- proceeding in a straight line or by the shortest course;
not oblique: a direct route.
- proceeding in an unbroken line of descent;
lineal rather than collateral: a direct descendant.
- (of a proportion) containing terms of which an increase (or decrease) in one results in an increase (or decrease) in another: a term is said to be in direct proportion to another term if one increases (or decreases) as the other increases (or decreases).
- (of a function) the function itself, in contrast to its inverse. Cf. inverse (def. 2).
- without intervening persons, influences, factors, etc.;
personal: direct contact with the voters; direct exposure to a disease.
candid: the direct remarks of a forthright individual.
exact: the direct opposite.
- consisting exactly of the words originally used;
verbatim: direct quotation.
- of or by action of voters, which takes effect without any intervening agency such as representatives.
consequential: War will be a direct result of such political action.
- allocated for or arising from a particular known agency, process, job, etc.: The new machine was listed by the accountant as a direct cost.
- of or pertaining to direct current.
- moving in an orbit in the same direction as the earth in its revolution around the sun.
- appearing to move on the celestial sphere in the direction of the natural order of the signs of the zodiac, from west to east. Cf. retrograde (def. 4).
- (of a telescope) in its normal position;
not inverted or transited.
- (of dye colors) working without the use of a mordant;
- in a direct manner;
straight: Answer me direct.
Sinkssink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Faucetsfau•cet (fô′sit),USA pronunciation n.
- any device for controlling the flow of liquid from a pipe or the like by opening or closing an orifice;
Hello folks, this image is about MR Direct Sinks And Faucets (superb Bamboo Vessel Sink #8). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 910 x 728. This image's file size is just 47 KB. If You desired to save It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You may also see more images by clicking the image below or read more at here: Bamboo Vessel Sink.
Effectively for those of you who have a MR Direct Sinks And Faucets (superb Bamboo Vessel Sink #8) needless to say, you are nonetheless unsatisfied using the active design within your home. Nonetheless, don't worry because you could attempt different types are minibar design contemporary minimalist home. To style the mini-bar is unquestionably very important for those of you who're married.
Today, the kitchen desk made of ceramic is preferred since pocket-helpful, tough, and adaptable. Ceramic materials will also be obtainable in models, habits, various shades, and shapes. More importantly, ceramic desk can be acquired from cost effective to pricey, ranging with a variety of pricing choices though.
Because for that cause of the benefit in cooking and offering food. To style the mini bar of course there are many to choose from starting from classic to contemporary. Bamboo Vessel Sink didn't escape using a number of lights that can illuminate the pub desk later. This design works of living in tranquility lifespan, for the welfare. Thus in the event the mini bar and must not select since all of the attributes must be so that you can sustain age.