CyrusCy•rus (sī′rəs),USA pronunciation n.
- ("the Elder'' or "the Great'') c600–529 b.c., king of Persia 558?–529: founder of the Persian empire.
- ("the Younger'') 424?–401 b.c., Persian prince and satrap: leader of the armed conspiracy against his brother King Artaxerxes II.
- a male given name: from an Old Persian word meaning "throne.''
Vanityvan•i•ty (van′i tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties, adj.
- excessive pride in one's appearance, qualities, abilities, achievements, etc.;
character or quality of being vain;
conceit: Failure to be elected was a great blow to his vanity.
- an instance or display of this quality or feeling.
- something about which one is vain.
- lack of real value;
worthlessness: the vanity of a selfish life.
- something worthless, trivial, or pointless.
- See vanity case.
- See dressing table.
- a wide, counterlike shelf containing a wash basin, as in the bathroom of a hotel or residence, often equipped with shelves, drawers, etc., underneath.
- a cabinet built below or around a bathroom sink, primarily to hide exposed pipes.
- compact1 (def. 13).
- produced as a showcase for one's own talents, esp. as a writer, actor, singer, or composer: a vanity production.
- of, pertaining to, or issued by a vanity press: a spate of vanity books.
Fairfair1 (fâr),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, n., v.
- free from bias, dishonesty, or injustice: a fair decision; a fair judge.
- legitimately sought, pursued, done, given, etc.;
proper under the rules: a fair fight.
- moderately large;
ample: a fair income.
- neither excellent nor poor;
moderately or tolerably good: fair health.
- marked by favoring conditions;
promising: in a fair way to succeed.
- (of the sky) bright;
cloudless to half-cloudy.
- (of the weather) fine;
with no prospect of rain, snow, or hail;
- (of a wind or tide) tending to aid the progress of a vessel.
not blocked up: The way was fair for our advance.
- without irregularity or unevenness: a fair surface.
- free from blemish, imperfection, or anything that impairs the appearance, quality, or character: Her fair reputation was ruined by gossip.
- easy to read;
clear: fair handwriting.
- of a light hue;
not dark: fair skin.
- pleasing in appearance;
attractive: a fair young maiden.
- seemingly good or sincere but not really so: The suitor beguiled his mistress with fair speeches.
civil: fair words.
- (of a patient's condition) having stable and normal vital signs and other favorable indicators, as appetite and mobility, but being in some discomfort and having the possibility of a worsening state.
barely: It was just fair daylight when we started working.
- fair to middling, [Informal.]only tolerably good;
- in a fair manner: He doesn't play fair.
directly, as in aiming or hitting: He threw the ball fair to the goal.
quite: It happened so quickly that it fair took my breath away.
- bid fair, to seem likely: This entry bids fair to win first prize.
- fair and square:
straightforwardly: He won the race fair and square.
straightforward: He was admired for being fair and square in all his dealings.
- [Archaic.]something that is fair.
- a woman.
- a beloved woman.
- to make the connection or junction of (surfaces) smooth and even.
- to draw and adjust (the lines of a hull being designed) to produce regular surfaces of the correct form.
- to adjust the form of (a frame or templet) in accordance with a design, or cause it to conform to the general form of a hull.
- to restore (a bent plate or structural member) to its original form.
- to align (the frames of a vessel under construction) in proper position.
- to bring (rivet holes in connecting structural members) into perfect alignment.
- [Obs.]to make fair.
- fair off or up, [South Midland and Southern U.S.](of the weather) to clear: It's supposed to fair off toward evening.
Shootshoot1 (sho̅o̅t),USA pronunciation v., shot, shoot•ing, n.
- to hit, wound, damage, kill, or destroy with a missile discharged from a weapon.
- to execute or put to death with a bullet: to be shot at sunrise.
- to send forth or discharge (a missile) from a weapon: to shoot a bullet.
- to discharge (a weapon): to shoot a gun.
- to send forth (words, ideas, etc.) rapidly: to shoot questions at someone.
- to fling;
propel: The volcano shot lava high into the air.
- to direct suddenly or swiftly: Shoot the spotlight on the doorway. He shot a smile at his wife.
- to move suddenly;
send swiftly along.
- to go over (country) in hunting game.
- to pass rapidly through, over, down, etc.: to shoot rapids.
- to emit (a ray or rays, as of light) suddenly, briefly, or intermittently.
- to variegate by threads, streaks, etc., of another color.
- to cause to extend or project: He shot out his arm and grabbed the ball.
- to discharge or empty, as down a chute: Do not shoot rubbish here!
- to throw, kick, or otherwise propel (a ball, puck, etc.), as at a goal or teammate.
- to score (a goal, points, etc.) by propelling the ball, puck, etc.
- to propel (a marble) from the crook or first knuckle of the forefinger by flicking with the thumb.
- (in dice games)
- to throw (the dice or a specific number).
- to wager or offer to bet (a sum of money): I'll shoot ten bucks.
- to photograph or film.
- to put forth (buds, branches, etc.), as a plant.
- to slide (a bolt or the like) into or out of its fastening.
- to pull (one's cuffs) abruptly toward one's hands.
- [Golf.]to make a final score of (so many strokes): He shot a 73 on the first 18 holes of the tournament.
- to take the altitude of (a heavenly body): to shoot the sun.
- to detonate;
cause to explode, as a charge of explosives.
- to practice (a maneuver) by repetition: to shoot landings.
- [Slang.]to inject (an addictive drug) intravenously.
- to send forth missiles from a bow, firearm, or the like.
- to be discharged, as a firearm.
- to hunt with a gun for sport: He fishes, but he doesn't shoot.
- to move or pass suddenly or swiftly;
spurt: The car shot ahead and was soon out of sight.
- [Naut.]to acquire momentum and coast into the wind, as a sailboat in a confined area.
- to grow forth from the ground, as a stem.
- to put forth buds or shoots, as a plant;
- to photograph.
- [Motion Pictures.]to film or begin to film a scene or movie.
- to extend;
jut: a cape shooting out into the sea.
- to propel a ball, puck, etc., at a goal, basket, pocket, etc., or in a specific direction: He shot for the green with a five iron.
- to propel a ball in a specific way: The center shoots left-handed.
- to be felt by or flow through or permeate the body: Pain shot through his injured arm. Chills shot up and down her spine.
- to carry by force of discharge or momentum: The missile left its pad and shot thousands of miles into space.
- to begin, esp. to begin to talk: I want to hear your complaint, so shoot!
- shoot down:
- to cause to fall by hitting with a shot: They shot down several ducks.
- [Informal.]to disparage, reject, or expose as false or inadequate;
debunk: to shoot down a popular theory.
- shoot for or at, to attempt to obtain or accomplish;
strive toward: He is shooting for a higher production level.
- shoot from the hip, to act or speak without due consideration or deliberation.
- shoot off one's mouth or face:
- to talk indiscreetly, esp. to reveal confidences, make thoughtless remarks, etc.
- to exaggerate: He likes to shoot off his mouth about what a great guy he is.
- shoot one's bolt. See bolt 1 (def. 16).
- shoot one's wad. See wad 1 (def. 7).
- shoot the breeze. See breeze 1 (def. 5).
- shoot the bull. See bull 3 (def. 2).
- shoot the works. See work (def. 18).
- shoot up:
- to grow rapidly or suddenly.
- [Informal.]to damage or harass by reckless shooting: cowboys shooting up the town.
- to wound by shooting: He shot up the lion, but his guide killed it.
- [Slang.]to inject an addictive drug intravenously.
- the act of shooting with a bow, firearm, etc.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a hunting trip or expedition.
- a match or contest at shooting.
- a growing or sprouting, as of a plant.
- a new or young growth that shoots off from some portion of a plant.
- the amount of such growth.
- a young branch, stem, twig, or the like.
- a sprout that is not three feet high.
- a chute.
- the launching of a missile.
- [Informal.]a photographic assignment or session, as for a feature film or a television commercial: The actress is away on a shoot.
- [Rowing.]the interval between strokes.
- a small tunnel branching off from a larger tunnel.
- a narrow vein of ore.
Hi , this photo is about Miley Cyrus Vanity Fair Shoot #1 Lainey Gossip. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 718 x 973. It's file size is only 75 KB. If You desired to save It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You may also download more photos by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Miley Cyrus Vanity Fair Shoot.
The home typically has a unique figure. Also with all cottages or the bungalow are situated in britain. Do not want to adjust the structure of the building is a lot of, Miley Cyrus Vanity Fair Shoot #1 Lainey Gossip models and traditional bungalow compete.
Never requested beautiful, a result! In order to take care of the building's persona, the custom Alex Saint of Home Structure putting a kitchen style in addition to the key building. The effect? Lovely! Yes, a pad operating out of Chelshire, the UK will be the building involved.
The cottage was built-in the 18th-century and is today after dark stage of redevelopment. In place of trying to mimic the cottage's design, Alex E chose to build one more kitchen design that keep the smoothness with this residence and will decrease the structural change of the complete resort.